Visitors to Robie Park are asked to observe the following
- No campfires are permitted at Robie Park.
- Dogs must be kept on leash AT ALL TIMES.
- All water at the Park is for animal use ONLY -- the
water is NOT tested or treated for human use.
- Horses are not allowed in the park's meadow area due to
- Wildlife inhabits the area, such as, BEARS, COYOTES,
RATTLESNAKES, MOUNTAIN LIONS, PORCUPINES, etc. Be cautious and respect their
- The Tahoe-Truckee area is a high Multi Use recreation area
with mountain bikes, motorcycles, runners, hikers and equestrians sharing
- Individuals and groups are responsible for cleaning up
and removing all garbage. Any clean up costs incurred by the Robie Foundation
will be charged back to the user, plus a minimum $500 fee.
- Horse manure needs to be spread and the camping areas
left clean and natural.
- Headquarter and camping areas may be reserved in advance
by contacting the Foundation at 503-367-4332 or email:
- A $15.00 per horse per night donation is requested by
the Foundation to assist in the maintenance and continued improvements for the
area. Please make checks payable to "The Robie Foundation" and mail to the
address provided below.
- The intent of the Foundation is to provide a primitive
equestrian staging area for access to the trails in and around the
Truckee/Tahoe high country. The Park is NOT a commercial venture, but rather a
PRIVATE PROPERTY / PUBLIC BENEFIT under the terms of our 501(C)(3) non-profit
***ANYONE USING THE ROBIE PARK STAGING AREA DOES SO AT
THEIR OWN RISK***
- The Park falls within the boundaries of the Tahoe National
Forest . ALL Forest Service (USFS) regulations must be followed as they
pertain to day or overnight use. (Contact the Truckee FS Office at
530-587-3558 or visit their website for questions and
current use updates.)
- The Foundation reserves the right to refuse Park access
to any individuals with or without cause.
- Robie Park is generally open from early July through mid
September. Specific dates cannot be listed due to the uncertainies of
weather in the Sierras.
***Please Note: All events are required to provide a Certificate
of Insurance naming the Robie Foundation as additional insured, along with
completing a Park Use form***