The Wendell & Inez Robie Foundation is a
private operating non-profit public benefit corporation dedicated to:
- The acquisition, preservation, maintenance and protection of
historic and other trails throughout the Sierra Nevada and foothills of Placer
and El Dorado Counties.
- The collection, compilation, classification, maintenance and
preservation of historical data, artifacts, objects and documents relating to
the history of California trails provision for the publication and exhibition
- Scientific and practical research of horses used in trail ride
- Encouragement of public use by riders and hikers of historic
- Providing the Robie Equestrian Park as a staging area for
trail riding in the High Sierra.